What can I do if my federal income tax refund never arrived?

If you have started to worry that your federal income tax refund has not arrived, and you know that you are entitled to one, then there are a few things that you can do.

Visit the IRS Website

Your first port of call should be the IRS website. Have your Social Security number, and the refund amount you think that you are owed. You will also have to submit your filing status. You should then be able to receive information on where your return is, whether it has been processed, and if the federal income tax refund has been mailed to you, or sent to your bank account.

blog comments powered by Disqus